Chris left Zeke's to become the Director of Marina and Beach/Pool operations at the highly acclaimed and internationally renown Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Destin, Florida. He quickly put his organizational skills to work and had an immediate affect on the 100 slip yacht harbor building a reputation based upon high-end concierge level service and impeccable operations management. Very quickly, Sandestin's Baytowne marina became known as the most sought after large yacht transient destination of Florida's Gulf Coast.
As President of Wheels Up Events, Chris believes in:
- Careful planning, thorough execution and meticulous event operations.
- Today's events must be exciting, high-energy and most importantly, fun for the whole family.
- He re-thinks and re-invents everything we do everyday.
- First impressions are everything. No detail is too small.
- Connectivity and transparency. Each event requires a dedicated group of actively involved stakeholders with genuine commitment to the overall success of the event.
- He understands the big picture. Boating today is a lifestyle centered on the entire family.
During his five year tenure at Sandestin, Chris was responsible for bringing many new events to the property including boat dealer conferences, multiple boating rendezvous, boat shows and the Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic which has grown into one of the largest Billfish Tournament on the Gulf Coast.
Chris and his wife Christine live in Niceville with their dog, Annie.